– Photograph by Andrea Topalian
I have been educating people on eating and living mindfully since 2001, kick-starting their journey to physical and emotional healing.
My focus is on helping my clients achieve optimal health and wellness through individual and group sessions, behavior modification, and continuous personalized support. Practice and progress—not perfection—builds a strong mind-body connection.
Comprehensive Nutrition programs can help with many specific health issues, but are essentially for anyone wishing to take a proactive approach to their health. I will guide and support you through a series of diet and lifestyle modifications essential for overall long-term health and wellness.
Every bone, muscle, tissue, and cell in your body relies on the nutrients you get from the food you eat. Poor food and lifestyle choices will eventually lead to poor health. Small changes in diet and lifestyle, augmented by exercise and stress management, can vastly improve your energy and stamina levels, moderate mood, arm your body against illness and infection, and can contribute greatly to an increased sense of well-being. Recurring health problems can also be eased through these lifestyle changes.
Let me help you fight your genetics. Not only can the information and guidance I provide vastly improve how you are feeling IMMEDIATELY, but current scientific research shows that these modifications can also reduce your risk for all of the major and minor diseases that are plaguing our society today.
I received my bachelor’s degree from the University of Massachusetts in Amherst, Massachusetts, and my master’s degree in clinical nutrition from the University of Bridgeport in Bridgeport, Connecticut.
My academic achievements were honored and recognized in the Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges (Graduate Division).
You may benefit from my programs if you have been diagnosed, suspect you suffer from, or have a family history/want to reduce your risk of any of the following conditions:
- Cardiovascular health issues: Elevated total cholesterol or triglycerides, high blood pressure, heart disease
- Headaches and/or migraines
- Weight issues: Overweight, underweight, previously failed dieting
- Blood sugar imbalances: Pre-diabetic/Syndrome X, insulin resistance, Type 2 diabetes, hypoglycemia, PCOS
- Digestive disorders: Pain, bloating, gas, constipation, diarrhea, indigestion, reflux, IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), leaky gut, candidiasis
- Hormonal issues: Thyroid, menopausal symptoms, menstrual problems, PMS, PCOS, prostate health, adrenal fatigue
- Muscular/skeletal problems: Arthritis osteo/rheumatoid, inflammation, joint and/or muscle pains, osteopenia, osteoporosis
- Allergies/intolerances: Gluten intolerance, lactose intolerance, suspected food reactions
- Fatigue, low energy, sleep issues, chronic stress-related disorders
- Immune system dysfunction: Autoimmune disease, frequent urinary tract or sinus infections, viruses, extended antibiotic medication use
You may also benefit if:
- Your doctor has recommended nutrition therapy for a medical condition
- You are taking prescription medications to treat one or more medical conditions
- You would like to decrease inflammation and slow down the aging process
- You would like to optimize your athletic performances